Saturday, June 23, 2007

You Know What I Am Talking About

I am not talking about it.
Not in this forum.
Most of you know what this is in reference to.
Those of you who don't and are in the theater community - know someone who does.

Suffice to say, there has been a bit of tragedy in my department on this tour.
No death - thank God, but I can't seem to write
even though my fingers ache to scream about it.

She is my good good friend. I love her dearly.
And although I am sure there all kinds of rumors going around
I am not writing about it. period.

Thank You to those out there who have called to check on how I am fairing.
I appreciate your constant love and support of me.
I still maintain that no one has better friends than I do.
No.One.

In fact one of my very best friends, Jennifer, just happens to be
out here visiting
so I am not alone.
She has been so incredible. Just taking care of me.

I am sure this blog will continue. I really enjoy writing it.
but right now
my heart hurts

I am tired.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hugs.

B