Sunday, December 17, 2006

So Long Fidelity


I was going to write this long blog about how much I loved this gig. About
how much fun it was to work there, and how everyone was so cool. There was this whole great bit about how during load out it was like a Barney's Fire Sale, and my close friends have added some lovely articles of clothing to their wardrobes. I was also able to take all the U2 records that were on the stage, completely replacing the vinyl I had lost after high school. SCHWING!

I spent a couple of days on it, but during that time, I was also trying to secure work for myself
so I wouldn't be living in a card board box.

What I am trying to say here is

Well

I don't give a crap anymore.
LOL. I crack myself up.

I mean, everything I said was true. It was a great place to work. I enjoyed it completely.
But it only lasted a minute and I hafta keep rolling.

So, adieu High Fidelity.

Hey, anybody got a job for me?

P.S. My opinions on Ben Brantley still stand. Jackass.

No comments: